Are you interested in speaking at BlogPodium? We are looking for new voices and fresh new ideas to bring to our attendees. We invite bloggers, professionals, social media experts and anyone passionate about blogging to submit their topic ideas and apply.
BlogPodium attracts bloggers from all across Canada and the northern US. Our core attendees are design and lifestyle oriented but we welcome everyone, from any blog discipline, whether you have a new or established blog or are just blog-curious, to attend. Our bloggers write about design, fashion, food, travel, photography, family and more. The seminars provided at our conference focus on blogging essentials, including personal branding, SEO, monetization, graphic design, photography, sponsorships, small business management and so much more.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We strive to feature speakers that are at the forefront of blogging, speakers that have learned through experience and can share their insight in creative, engaging and insightful ways. We also aim to bring a Canadian perspective to our talks. While blogging has no geographical boundaries and many topics can appeal to all attendees, those speakers that can bring specific knowledge that relates to blogging in Canada are most welcome.
We offer different opportunities for your voice to be heard. Our speaker engagements include:
- 45 min roundtable discussions with 2 to 10 participants
- 45 min seminars with 1 to 3 speakers providing a presentation
- 1 hr keynote panels with 2 to 4 speakers participating in a moderated discussion
THINGS TO NOTE
Have a topic in mind and ready to apply to be a speaker? Speakers:
- are not required to have previous speaking experience
- are not required to be bloggers (though your topic must be relevant to a blogger audience)
- must be comfortable speaking in front of audiences ranging from 20-100 attendees
- are required to provide a guest post for the BlogPodium blog related to their topic
- all ideas will be considered. Don’t hesitate to submit yours!
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing:
- your name and blog
- a brief outline of the topic you want to speak on
- your speaking experience
- some of the ideas you hope the audience will take away
The deadline for submission is Sunday, June 29, 2014. Submissions will be reviewed and candidates will be selected by July 13, 2014. We hope to hear from you!