Happy September! I can’t quite believe BlogPodium is less than a week away – I am SO excited!
As we finalize all the nitty gritty details, I am struck by what a huge event this has become. With the help of some amazing and engaged sponsors, talented and inspiring speakers, and keen and motivated attendees, I think we are about to experience the best BlogPodium yet.
Let me just give you an overview of this year’s conference, including all the amazing bonus opportunities, and I think you will see what I mean.
The Conference Content
This year’s sessions are loaded with blogging professionals providing intense, impactful, and useable information. We will be covering:
- the creation of top-notch content;
- the strategy behind blogging and promotion;
- how to develop rewarding relationships with sponsors;
- how to develop rewarding relationships with media;
- the back-end nuts and bolts of blogging;
- and inspiration from successful bloggers, entrepreneurs, and media personalities.
Visit the online agenda to see the listing of seminars, speakers and to create your own personalized schedule.
Each year we strive to bring brands right to the bloggers, searching for companies that understand the work that goes in to blogging and are open to innovative ideas and mutually-beneficial long-term relationships. This year our sponsors are the cream of the crop, and they’re primed and ready to make new connections, contributions, and collaborations. We’ve collected them all for one day – now you just have to seize the opportunities!
The purchase of a BlogPodium ticket also provides you the opportunity to enter into a bunch of amazing contests, courtesy of our fantastic sponsors:
- PARA Paints Blog Crew: A chance to receive unlimited PARA paint for your projects for a year, $250 towards paint supplies, a designer-exclusive architecture kit, and more;
- Sistering Design Contest: A chance to design your own home product and have it brought to life by the women at Sistering;
- Home Depot Canada Passport Contest: Visit all the exhibit booths at BlogPodium for a chance to win the ultimate painting prize pack, courtesy of The Home Depot
- Zeno Canada Blog Analysis and Media Training Contest: A chance to have your blog reviewed and analyzed by Zeno’s Vice-President of Digital Media, with actionable advice for improvement, AND a chance to attend a media training session with Zeno’s team.
- One Of A Kind Christmas Show Contest: A chance to curate your top picks from the OOAK Christmas Show artisans, and present your picks live at the Show.
- HGTV Canada Income Property Contest: Thanks to HGTV Canada and BlogPodium, you could win a chance to visit Scott on the HGTV set of Income Property and get a behind-the-scenes tour of the show this fall.
Drop by the exhibitor booths for details on how to enter. Chances are you won’t be leaving BlogPodium empty handed as many of our sponsors will be running contests throughout the day. A $1000 Barrymore Furniture gift card, RYOBI power tools, Dyson products, and Etsy $100 gift cards are just some of the amazing prizes that you could win.
These are all the sprinkles on top of our cupcake of a conference! There are so many fun extras at this year’s conference – consider them value-added to your ticket!
- Camp Tech Nerd Station: You know all those times you wished you had your own IT department to troubleshoot that plug-in, or beef up your security, or just help you tweak your theme? Camp Tech will have web developers and designers on hand to help you with all your IT concerns – just book your appointment on the camptech.appointy.com website!
- PARA Paints’ Head Shot Station: You sure look happy in that vacation shot you cropped for your profile pic, but wouldn’t you love to have a professional headshot to take your blog up a notch? Since you’ll already be looking your best at BlogPodium, stop by PARA Paint’s booth to maximize that outfit and walk away with a head shot you can really network with.
- Scott McGillivray Meet & Greet: HGTV Canada’s Scott McGillivray will be speaking at the keynote session, and is sure to inspire you with his passion and experience. Don’t miss this chance to dig a little deeper and ask Scott for advice on everything from renos to work-life balance.
- Sistering Blogger Silent Auction: There’s nothing like an auction of gorgeous design goods to get a blogger’s heart pumping. Come join in the action and you could leave with a textile or ceramic designed by one of your favourite bloggers. You can also vote on your favourite design from the contest mentioned above.
- Bryan Baeumler Meet & Greet: Visit the DRICore Products booth where HGTV Canada star Bryan Baeumler will be on hand to answer your questions and maybe take a photo or two. And don’t think you can only ask hands-on handyman questions – Bryan is an established TV presenter, entrepreneur, philanthropist and family man, so he has a wealth of experience you can draw on to make the most of this opportunity.
- PARA Paints’ Instagram Printer: There will be so much inspiration at BlogPodium you’ll no doubt be instagramming your heart out all day. Tag your shots with #BlogPodium and stop by the PARA Paints booth to get a free print of your favourite photo. Hopefully this will help carry that inspired feeling home with you – perhaps hung in your office or favourite blogging spot!
- Networking, networking, friend-making! We have built in more time this year for you to chat with brands, sponsors, and your fellow bloggers. Meet bloggers you have been following for years, dream up joint posts, trade blogging secrets, and have a laugh (actually, based on previous years, you will have many, many laughs). This is probably one of the biggest intangible take-aways from BlogPodium – building a network of like-minded bloggers can help get you through the rough patches, and make blogging much more fun!
The BlogPodium team and I like to challenge ourselves to packing our one-day conference with as much information, opportunity, conversation, goodies, hands-on fun, and inspiration as humanly possible. We want you dizzy at the prospect of all the offerings, we want you to leave feeling MORE than satisfied with the investment you have made in yourself and your blog by attending BlogPodium, and we want to see you excited and INSPIRED!
See you very soon!
Yours in blogging,
Jen & the BlogPodium Team
P.S. Left your ticket purchase to the last minute? It’s your last chance to grab one and enjoy all the benefits this year’s conference has on offer.