Our BlogPodium community is a knowledgeable one and we’re looking for you to share what you know! We’re looking for guests posts here on the blog. Do you have answers to any burning questions bloggers might have? Is there a topic you are an expert on? Write a blog post and share your secrets so we can all become better, stronger, and more successful bloggers. Here’s a few topics we are looking for posts on:
1. Working With Sponsors
2. Effective Blogging Tools and Tips
3. Growing Your Readership & Engaging Your Community
4. Creating Content
5. Technical Tips (Vlogging, Photo Editing, Blog Design, Photography)
6. Blogger Collaborations
7. Business Knowledge (Accounting, Analytics etc.)
8. Social Media Tips
9. Tips for New Bloggers
Those are just a few topics – but we’re open to hearing any of your creative ideas!
A few blog post guidelines:
– post should include at least one image 600px wide (original image or source link included)
– between 400-500 words
– post format should include quick take-away tips (think handy bullet points!)
Submit your blog post, photo, and short bio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Guest Blog Post” in the title of your email.
We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!