Saturday, September 26, 2015
Pan Pacific Hotel, Vancouver, BC
Since our inception in 2012, BlogPodium has expanded to become the marquee event for the design & lifestyle blogger community. We bring bloggers from coast to coast and preeminent lifestyle brands together for a day of connection, conversation, and collaboration.
Details for the 2015 conference are still being finalized. Rest assured that we are bringing you more of what you’ve asked for: inspiring speakers, tools and actionable advice, time to mingle with your peers, and a face-to-face connection with the country’s most admired lifestyle brands who are ready to work with you.
What Does Your Ticket Include?
- A full day of inspiration, collaboration, and socializing with 100+ bloggers from across Canada and the US
- Keynote Speeches from inspiring speakers
- Multiple sessions for in-depth learning from the experts on beginner to advanced topics like Affiliate Marketing, Vlogging, Instagram, and SEO
- Hands-on DIY sessions to boost confidence and creativity
- Continental breakfast, hot lunch, and two coffee breaks
- Access to Sponsor Booths to meet one-on-one with PR and marketing representatives from top design and lifestyle brands
- A handmade market featuring one-of-a-kind goods from local craftspeople
- Gift bag with awesome swag
- And more than a few exciting surprises!
Curious about what to expect?
Check out the 2014 agenda and be sure to browse photos and recaps from our last event to see what we’re about. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop on all things BlogPodium. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop on all things BlogPodium.
Sponsors and Supporters
BlogPodium could not happen without the commitment of these amazing brands. These brands see value in partnering with bloggers and show their support by ensuring you have a forum like BlogPodium to connect, converse, and collaborate with your peers. It is because of them that we are able to bring you expert speakers and a full day of inspiration. We are extremely grateful for their support.